Eager for a White Smile?
Teeth whitening is a popular procedure to make your teeth whiter, brighter, and more attractive. Our bleaching treatments can be used to whiten stained and discolored teeth, or simply to enhance a dull smile.
Here at Laser Smile Center, our professional whitening treatments are safe and pain-free. We offer whitening strips, trays, or in-office procedures, made convenient for you and your lifestyle.
Advantages of Professional Teeth Whitening
Rather than using over-the-counter products, teeth whitening obtained from our dental office will offer you more benefits, such as:
- Eliminates stains caused by aging, medications, and things you eat or drink
- Minimizes sensitivity and helps protect your teeth
- Enhances the appearance of your smile
- Faster treatment time with long-lasting results
- Boosts your confidence and self-esteem
What Causes Stained Teeth?
There are different factors that can contribute to stained teeth. Some of the most common effects of tooth discoloration are:
- Poor oral hygiene
- Smoking or chewing tobacco
- Staining foods and beverages like berries, pomegranates, coffee, wine, and soda
- Medications such as tetracycline or doxycycline
How Does Teeth Whitening Work?
Here at our Odessa dental office, we offer various whitening treatments from in-office to take-home. Each whitening will vary, but our team will always ensure you receive optimal results. Here’s how each treatment works:
- In-Office: Whitening at our office is ideal if you want immediate results in as little as one hour. First, we apply a protective gel to your gums. Then, a special gel is applied to your teeth while we use a light to activate the whitening treatment. You’ll get to leave our office with a smile that’s whitened up to eight shades brighter than before.
- Take-Home: Whitening trays are a convenient way to maintain the color of your smile right at-home, however, the results will be more gradual. An impression of your teeth will be taken to customize your trays. After a few days, you’ll receive your teeth whitening trays and our team will show you how to apply the gel and inform you on how often to use it.
Will Teeth Whitening Hurt the Enamel?
Teeth whitening from Laser Smile Center will not hurt the enamel of your teeth. Typically, patients won’t feel any sensitivity as they would with over-the-counter whitening treatments.
Professional whitening is much safer for your smile, plus it offers longer-lasting results, ensuring your smile shines bright for years to come.
Does Insurance Pay for Whitening?
Most insurance companies won’t cover teeth whitening treatment because it’s considered to be purely cosmetic. Generally, insurance plans will only cover the cost of necessary medical procedures. If you have questions regarding the cost of our whitening treatment, give us a call and our team will be happy to help.
Lighten Your Smile at Laser Smile Center
Eager to have pearly white teeth that remain bright for months after just one treatment? We offer teeth whitening treatments here at our Odessa dental office or you can receive personalized whitening trays to use right at home. Don’t wait to achieve a beautiful, white smile. Get started by giving us a call at (432) 333-6169 to get in for an appointment today.
Related Teeth Whitening Articles
Teeth Whitening – Brighter, lighter, whiter...
The subconscious impact of a white smile is radiant health, happiness, warmth and invitation. This phenomenon has been reinforced with the spread of American culture worldwide, where an especially white smile has even been coined a “Hollywood smile.” Today brighter, lighter, whiter teeth have become a norm. Tooth whitening by bleaching is a successful, conservative, relatively inexpensive and safe alternative... Read Article
Important Teeth Whitening Questions Answered!
In this Dear Doctor magazine article, questions are answered about bleaching techniques and safety in achieving the best possible results. If you are thinking about getting your teeth whitened at your dentist's office or doing it yourself at home, this is a must-read... Read Article
Tooth Whitening Safety Tips
Tooth whitening is a relatively inexpensive way to enhance your smile, and many studies have confirmed that tooth whitening products are safe when used as directed. Still, there are some things you need to know before you begin the whitening process... Read Article